Tuesday 12 August 2008

First few days

Hey ya'll watup!!!
Only kidding I'm not speaking like that yet, please pray that i never do!!!!!
Things here are going well enough i guess. this week has been orientation so iv done a lot of queueing and the likes which had been so boring. I found it easy enough to chat to people but sometimes its hard to get past the "so your from Ireland" phase if you know what i mean but that will come especially when i start my classes on Monday.
Picked my classes today, I'm in Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8am!!! fun times. Thing is people go to bed earlier and get up earlier here so i don't think it will be all that bad. I'm off Tuesdays and Thursdays which gives me a good bit of time to recover from the early mornings.
Campus itself is lovely, its so strange seeing the an American football stadium on campus and the likes. Also there are these benches that only members of a certain fraternity can sit at... strange!!!
So at the minute my life involves not doing an awful lot but that will soon change
Miss you all

Address:

John Nixon 4776
stillman college
p.o. box 1430
Tuscaloosa, AL 35403
United States of America

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend keep updates coming - get few pics up bro - will get a flag in post to ya soon - let me know if u need anything else. Muse and Kasabian - tomorrow night :) will let you know how it goes. Praying for ya bro!

Anonymous said...

keep 'er lit!xxxxx