Monday 3 November 2008

Halloween and my Fu Manschu

So i had been growing my beard for around a month in preparation for one night and one night only. I had decided a long time ago that while i was in south i would embrace the redneck culture and so for halloween the one night where u can dress up as anything you like i decided..... Its Redneck time!! So here is a formula to a successive redneck look.

Ingredients:

* One set of overalls
* One checkered shirt
* One wife beater
* One pair of boots
* One Alabama baseball cap
* One can of Budwieser
* One shaggy hair cut
* One FU MANSHU

When you mix all these ingedients together you get this:


For more information go to the following link. Rednecks

Also for more information on my amazing Fu Manchu and how to grow one email me at johnpnixon@hotmail.com or follow the link. Fu Manchu

3 comments:

Micah Jones said...

Glorious! Thats legendary! i was at a hawiiween party which resulted i me and mojo to be dressed in a grass skirts and coconut bras and not alot else! hopefully no pictures escape thru thew loop on to facebook!!!

Emma Duncan said...

wow -that's impressive! If I didn't know you I would have thought you were a true-bill redneck!

Anonymous said...

Pure class bro - I almost feel kinda scared it looks so good!