Monday 21 January 2008

Freedom and the Dam

So i can now emerge from my deep hole of revision and boredom.

Thank goodness there all over!! I think i have done ok....ish last one was a pain but who cares there over.

So i can now show you all the pictures of the snow we had three weeks ago what an amazing time we had. There was around 8 of us up in belfast at the time and we must have had near 6 inches over the course of the night so here for your appreciation are some of the pics:





So anyway that was loads of fun and such a welcome distraction from revision!!!

so i now depart of to the land of amsterdam for 4 days to visit my good friend micah. should be good banter so i shall post another update when i get back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesh yesh enjoy ze amshterdam brother!!

Have a good one mate! Hope the last exams went well!!

dave said...

So let me get this right. You posted that blog at 0710. This would indicate to me that you are able to blog whilst sleeping. What a talented gene pool I come from. A privilege.
d

Micah Jones said...

right mate ill see at central station then!!