Monday 31 December 2007

Revision i hate it

So once again the dreaded revision period has begun for myself and all my student friends out there, man it sucks. I don't know whats worse actually revising or trying earnestly to distract yourself from doing it then kicking yourself for wasting your time!!

For me its the first time in three years that i will have sat exams that actually go towards something so I'm sorta silently bricking it especially since i need to pass them all in order to possibly go and study in the states next year( For those who don't know i have applied to the British council to hopefully study in an American university all next year and they pay for everything, excellent!!) I feel like i have put all my eggs in this one basket and that sorta stresses me out slightly.



Anyway id better start drinking more coffee and get back to my revision, my distraction time is now over!

happy new year by the way

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up big man!!! :D

Micah Jones said...

hallo from amsterdam! Hope you had a good newyears? It was mental here, they really no how to do it! sounded like bagdad on a bad night, and the carnage!! burnt out cars and smooth 6" layering of firecraker paper reminance.

Sophie Mullen said...

check out whose blog i found... i really really really need to either be sleeping or studying right now... cant figure out which, so, my solution? i waste time on the web instead!

hmm.. probably a readon why i havent got a blog called 'mullen for president".

Micah Jones said...

looks like very good times were had in the snow! so peeved it didn't snow here! the thing looks quite... well yeah!