Friday 30 November 2007

A List



Girls should......

A. Not moan about child birth
B. Or for that matter moan about anything at all
C. Not play poker
D. Not drink beer
E. Not watch football
F. Not play pro evo
G. Not Burp or Fart
H. Not grow Facial hair
I. Not play rugby
J. Not lust after £%&$ heads
K. Not ask boys out/propose
L. Not be in the room when guys are making rude comments
M. Not think about feminism its evil
N. Not tell boys what to do
O. Not turn down a guys request for a cup of tea and a hob nob
P. Not cut their hair short
Q. Not get a Tattoo
R. Not contribute to this list
S. Not complain about this list
T. Not complain about the toilet seat being up
U. Not yap when they can’t get their heads around technological advances
V. Not talk about high school musical and how it’s a “great movie”
W. Not layer their faces with make up, sometimes its just to obvious
X. Not get guys in trouble its always the female’s fault
Y. Learn how to take a genuine compliment
Z. Not exist


Disclaimer - I don’t necessarily agree with everything on this list

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite the fact it says we shouldnt comment Im going to anyway.

I strongly disagree with E - we should be allowed to watch football......surely u cant agree with that my wee jonathon....if you do well...im upset. xx

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh..... so thats why you don't have a girlfriend!!

John Nixon said...

Who's this hannah that makes a comment on my blog?

Unknown said...

Good to see ya bloggin!!

Anonymous said...

its little old hannah keble.....xx

Anonymous said...

And how were you brought into the world?!!?!?!?!

dave said...

Ah cuzin john, when you showed me this list prior to this blog, I thought to myself, what an intelligent and thought out cousin i have. I agree strongly with them all, with possible exceptions K (I got asked out...we're now engaged),X (there are some aforementioned dickheads out there) and Z (engagement thing again).

Good work my man, I see a future for this material.
d

PS In W, "to" should be "too"